Friday, December 21, 2012

Daily Nugget

   Friday, December 21st, 2012.
Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill
 The world as we know it may end for us today. Are you prepared?

I write this as we prepare for the end of the Mayan calendar. Because the Mayan is not useful to me anyway, I have a digital and up-to-date analog calendar in my possession.  The truth of the matter is we are not promised another breath today. In Matthew 25:16 Jesus says, Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.” Be prepared today.

God, may each of us take the step of faith not only to be prepared today but also for anytime in the future. Amen.
Bro. Bill
I am thankful to know this Awesome God!
In GOD We Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page