Friday, August 10, 2012

I quit my job


 
Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ...
 all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.

Christy speaks today about .. a boss

 
"Oh and I also had my boss (of 10 years) tell me on the phone as I was driving to identify my daughters' body "Now pull yourself together, you have financial statements to issue next week and you need to focus on what needs to be done"  Needless to say, I quit my job after I buried my child.
Christy

 
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Christy, and all who have lost a child.  I thank you that Christy had the courage to get herself out of such a heartless environment ... and grant all others the will to do the same.
 
Father, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page