Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Daily Nugget

      Wednesday, August 8th, 2012.

Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill

     
"The joy is not always in getting what we want but in letting go of what we don’t need." (Unknown)

For much of my adult life, I have battled with a weight problem, largely (no pun intended) as the result of  seeing the "Jumbo" whatever as being my personal challenge.  Being willing not to order the largest item on the menu or even a side of fries also was strange at first. The apostle Paul in Philippians 4:11 said, “Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.”

God, help us to let go of the things that are not profitable for us.  Amen. Bro. Bill                                         
 I am thankful to know this Awesome God.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page