Thursday, August 09, 2012

I still love and miss him

 
Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ...
 all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.

Ronnie speaks today about .. places

 
"So sorry brandy,, what a terrible thing for someone to say the day after your grandsons was buried.. people tell me that there is nothing we can do to bring him back, when talking about my son, so we need to move on.. i know that but i still love and miss him and grieve for him even a year later... r.i.p. mike .."
Kathleen
 
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Kathleen, and all who have lost a child.  I pray that they will each one fine Your peace in the middle of their storm.
 
Father, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page