Saturday, August 11, 2012

Daily Nugget

      Saturday, August 11th, 2012.

Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill


“All great men make mistakes.”  (Lord Randolph Henry Spencer Churchill)

With that being said, I must be destined for greatness...at least if I can live that long. Even at my age, I find that when I should be fully mature, I still make mistakes. I am grateful that my relationship with God is not based on my perfection but on the forgiveness He gives to me.

In 1John 1:9 we are told, “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”

God, thank You for loving me through all my mistakes and forgiving me of all my sins.  Amen.
Bro. Bill                                         
 I am thankful to know this Awesome God.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page