Monday, April 30, 2012

A new normal

 Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... 
all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.


Sacha speaks today about ... learning a new normal ...



"Someone I work with that lost a son 30 + years ago told me it takes a long time to get to a new normal. I appreciated her honesty. I just prayed to get through that first year, thinking things would be better, but now I just passed 2 years and it's not that way. It's just different."
Sacha


Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Sacha, and all who have lo st a child. I pray that each day ... and each new holiday ... without their child ... will be met with a new resolve to both cherish their memories ... and find some way to define their lives ... as they are.

God, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page