Monday, April 30, 2012

Yahweh: Day 259

    Day 259
Yahweh: ... When God Speaks...

While I was speaking, praying, confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my petition before Yahweh my God concerning the holy mountain of my God- 21 while I was praying, Gabriel, the man I had seen in the first vision, came to me in my extreme weariness, about the time of the evening offering. 22 He gave me this explanation: "Daniel, I've come now to give you understanding. 23 At the beginning of your petitions an answer went out, and I have come to give it, for you are treasured [by God]."
Daniel 9:20-23 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
It is rewarding to notice this important distinction about how Yahweh works.  He works with His words.

Gabriel said in verse 23 the that God answered Daniel at the beginning of Daniel's petition.  This point is that when God speaks ... the thing spoken is the same as done/accomplished.  It might take another year or another thousand years to see the thing happen ... but for God to say it ... is the same as it has been accomplished.

When we speak a thing we then have to do it.  For Yahweh to speak it ... it is done.

This is in The Name.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page