Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Yahweh, Day 258

Day 258

Yahweh

... Hearing a Friends Petition...

While I was speaking, praying, confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my petition before Yahweh my God concerning the holy mountain of my God- 21 while I was praying, Gabriel, the man I had seen in the first vision, came to me in my extreme weariness, about the time of the evening offering. 22 He gave me this explanation: "Daniel, I've come now to give you understanding. 23 At the beginning of your petitions an answer went out, and I have come to give it, for you are treasured [by God]."
Daniel 9:20-23 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
Notice that Gabriel says that God had sent out an answer "at the beginning" of Daniel's petition.
"Don't be like them, because your Father knows the things you need before you ask Him."
Matthew 6:8 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
Daniel comes before God, on behalf of God's own purpose and mission.  God is here so ready to answer an intercession like this that He begins answering it before Daniel can even finish asking.  Wouldn't you like to be in a place with Yahweh that He sends out answers to your intercessions before you are even able to voice them?

Yahweh is looking for friends like this in the world today.

This is in The Name.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page