Friday, April 27, 2012

Daily Nugget


Friday, April 27th, 2012.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

"I lay my 'whys' before your cross in worship kneeling, my mind too numb for thought, my heart beyond all feeling: And worshiping, realize that I in knowing you don’t need a 'why.'” 
(Ruth Bell Graham)

Many times we, like children,  ask "who," "what," "when," "where," and "why," showing our immaturity when our response to God ought to be simply, “Yes.” The wise writer of Ecclesiastes 5:1 says, “Guard your step when you go to the house of God.  Better to draw near in obedience than to offer the sacrifice as fools do, for they are ignorant and do wrong.”

God, let my response to You be, “I am willing Lord.” Amen.

Bro. Bill                                         
God is Good...  All the time!
 
I am thankful to know this Awesome God!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page