Saturday, December 31, 2011

Yahweh, Day 228


Day 228

Yahweh

Concern for The Name

"Then I had concern for My holy name, which the house of Israel profaned among the nations where they went. "Therefore, say to the house of Israel: This is what the Lord God says: It is not for your sake that I will act, house of Israel, but for My holy name, which you profaned among the nations where you went. I will honor the holiness of My great name, which has been profaned among the nations-the name you have profaned among them. The nations will know that I am Yahweh"-the declaration of the Lord God -"when I demonstrate My holiness through you in their sight."
Ezekiel 36:18-23 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Yahweh's concern for His Name is paramount in His decisions. His reputation in the world is borne on the shoulders of His people.

Take a moment today and consider your life and the choices you have made. How have your choices and actions presented Yahweh to your world? What do people that know you ... know of Yahweh ... because of your life?

You may not be aware, but Yahweh is.

This is in The Name.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page