Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Daily Nugget


Tuesday, December 27th, 2011.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


“The universe is wider than our views of it.”
(Henry David Thoreau)
To many people their universe is only a few feet around themselves. Some even say (vocally or by actions), “If it does not directly affect ‘me’ it is not important.” The truth is we can’t begin to comprehend the corner of the universe we live in, much less the totality of God’s creation.

The good news is I don’t have to understand it to enjoy the beauty of what God lets us see. God reminds us how limited our thoughts and views are with these words in Isaiah 55:9,
“For as heaven is higher than earth, so My ways are higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.”

"God, Thank You that I can enjoy Your work even when I don’t understand it all. Amen."

Bro. Bill

God is Love! Let us reflect that love.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page