Friday, December 30, 2011

Daily Nugget


Friday, December 30th, 2011.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


“I am glad there are things in the Bible I do not understand. If I could take that book up and read it as I would any other book, I might think I could write a book like that.”
(D.L. Moody)
The apostle Paul says it this way in 1 Corinthians 2:13-14:
“Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.”
Isn’t it great that God’s ways are higher than our ways?

"God, thank You for the depth of Your love that reaches even to us.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is Love! Let us reflect that love.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page