Friday, December 30, 2011

Grief is a personal journey




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Karen speaks today about ... reason ...


"It's been 6 and 1/2 years and I'm still waiting for the 'best' advice, from the outside anyway... from myself my own best advice from inside my head is to learn how to live my life for 'me' and not for anyone else such as my other kids o...r my husband, etc. And I don't live it a certain way because that is what "Steve" would have wanted. If I can't find a reason for myself, then I can't move forward on my own path. But it took me awhile to come to that conclusion and that is what is working for me now, anyway. Grief is a personal journey, but listening to others that are going through this helps me a great deal too."
Karen
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Karen, and all who have lost a child. I pray that each day will greet them with a new resolve ... within themselves ... discovering for themselves ... their life.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page