Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Just be outside




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Yvette speaks today about ... clearing ...


"If you are feeling overwhelmed by grief and/or depression go outside and look at the trees & flowers & birds, just be outside in the sun for a little while it will clear your head a bit" My oldest sister told me that shortly after I lost my 16yr old to Marfan syndrome. She speaks from experience she has lost 2 children, one was still born another in a car accident.
Yvette
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Yvette, and all who have lost a child. I pray that they can each one find their own way to ... come back to the present ... even in the middle of their distress.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page