Friday, December 02, 2011

"Go lay in the sun"




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Neicy speaks today about ... others caught in the nightmare ...


I remember one time when I was the chapter Leader for TCF a man came up to me and was panicking and yelling, "What do I do now? What do I do? My daughter was killed and I don't know what to do next!" I prayed hard and said 'Go lay in the sun'... I had no idea what to say to him because I was in such grief myself but the words came out of my heart. Later he said, "Thank you, I sat in the sun and felt much better."

Best advice I received was to take it one second at a time, do what ever it took to get through the day as long as it was not harming you. March 29th Ryan has been gone 16 years. Can't believe it. I cried as hard last night as ever but I feel better today.

Niecy
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Niecy, and all who have lost a child. I pray that as they share their grief ... and their memories ... that You will be a recognized presence.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page