Sunday, December 04, 2011

Daily Nugget


Sunday, December 4th, 2011.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


"If there is one characteristic more than others that contemporary public worship needs to recapture it is this awe before the surpassingly great and gracious God."
(Henry Sloane Coffin)
When we draw near to God, we find with our finite mind how awesome and amazing He is. God is worthy of worship, praise, and honor. As Isaiah saw God high and lifted up, he used these words in Isaiah 6:5
“Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.”
May we touch that feeling in our times of worship.

"God, You are awesome and worthy of all praise.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is Love! Let us reflect that love.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page