Saturday, December 03, 2011

the funeral director




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Jacque speaks today about ... small goals ...


"The best advice I received was from the funeral director, he knew exactly what I was going through as he had lost his 18 month old son 3 years prior. He was talking with me and my daughters boyfriend and said to set goals - not big goals, small goals. Such as....right now my goal is to just breathe, then my goal is to make it thru the visitation, etc. It really helped the both of us tremendously."
Jacque
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Jacque, and all who have lost a child. I pray that their smallest of goals ... when accomplished ... will be felt as major victories.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Funeral Adelaide said...

My deepest sympathy to you! It's never easy letting go of someone we love, especially if it's death that takes place in between. You will sure feel the most painful feeling you'd ever feel and it's so hard to bear, but eventually we have to let go, to accept and move on.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page