Thursday, September 29, 2011

Yahweh, Day 218


Day 218

Yahweh

Make the low tree tall ...

"Then all the trees of the field will know that I am the Lord. I bring down the tall tree, and make the low tree tall. I cause the green tree to wither and make the withered tree thrive. I, Yahweh, have spoken and I will do [it]."
Ezekiel 17:24 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Yahweh reserves the privilege ... even to this day and age ... to exalt those He desires to exalt ... and to bring down those He desires to debase. Many Christians fail to realize this today ... in effect being "practical deists" ... yes, believing in God and the Christian message of salvation ... yet failing to realize or consider that Yahweh is intimately involved in the current affairs of humanity and nations.

This is in The Name.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page