Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"I have two surviving children"




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Jackie speaks today about ... remembering the living children ...

"Not to forget I have two surviving children who need me! They lost their big brother and they couldn't lose their mom too! Said to me by my surviving daughter at the tender age of 14.. also, a good friend who is also an angel mom told me to take every second and breathe and take grief 'however' it may come and do what feels right for me at that moment! We miss you Jorgie."
Jackie
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Jackie, and all who have lost a child. I pray that each one remember what they do have ... and who needs them now.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page