Sunday, September 25, 2011

Daily Nugget


Sunday, September 25th, 2011.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


"Doth not all nature around me praise God? If I were silent, I should be an exception to the universe. Doth not the thunder praise Him as it rolls like drums in the march of the God of armies? Do not the mountains praise Him when the woods upon their summits wave in adoration? Doth not the lightning write His name in letters of fire? Hath not the whole earth a voice? And shall I, can I silent be?"
(Charles Haddon Spurgeon)
If we have breath, yea if we have life, we must praise The Lord. The writer of Psalms 115:17-18 hits it on the head with these words:
“The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence. But we will bless the LORD from this time forth and for evermore. Praise the LORD.”
"God, let my words bring praise and honor to You.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is awesome and worthy of praise!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page