Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Don't let other "should" on you




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Julie speaks today about learning where your "limits" are ... and abiding by them ...


"Dont let others "should" on you. Given to me by our incredible grief counselor, Linda ...., who lost her daughter as we did. I'm grateful for the love and support of others, don't get me wrong, but I needed to be in a safe place (still do at times) and know my limits and not feel guilty about them."
Julie

Father, Yahweh, I pray today for for Julie and all who have lost a child. I pray that just as Julie has learned to recognize her limits ... that other will as well ... and not be afraid or ashamed to let those limits guide them.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page