Monday, July 04, 2011

The best way you can honor




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Laurie speaks today of how the best advise given her was a challenge as to the way she would live the rest of her life.


"The best advise I was given was from a very surprising source - from my ex-husband (not very good relationship). His advise 'The best way you can honor Kristy is by living a good life.' Even though I've stumbled, over the years since she's been gone I've really tried to do this to make my Angel proud of me."
Laurie

Father, Yahweh, I pray today for for Laurie and all those grieving the loss of a child. AS they seek to find a way to show honor and respect for their lost child ... help them to live in such a way that their child would be proud of them.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page