Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Daily Nugget


Wednesday, July 6th, 2011.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


Age is relative, at least it is in our family. For the last 15 days, my sister and I have been the "same" age, but today she has regained the title of the "much" older sister. How funny it seems that it was so important (at least for me) for me to be the same age as she, and now we laugh at how she is the "much" elder sister.

With age should come wisdom, but with these words, Paul reminds us you can gain acceptance at whatever age:
“Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.”
(1 Timothy 4:12)

"God, thank You for my family and the birth order You ordained for such a time as this.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is Good...all the time

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page