Thursday, July 07, 2011

Daily Nugget


Thursday, July 7th, 2011.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


“If the cap fits, wear it.”
(Anonymous)

Almost everyone wears several hats in his/her lifetime. Some of the hats we choose and some honestly don’t fit. There are others that are chosen for us and some are even ‘slammed’ onto us. How you embrace/wear the hat says a lot about who we are or ‘Whose’. The apostle Paul whose ministry included tent making said in 1 Corinthians 9:22,
“To the weak I became weak, in order to win the weak. I have become all things to all people, so that I may by all means save some.”

"God, Let me be faithful in the hats You choose to let me wear.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is Good...all the time

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page