Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Daily Nugget

   Wednesday,  October 16th, 2013.  Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty and joy to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble.... For the world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, but also by the aggregate of tiny pushes of each honest worker” (Helen Keller).

To be the best you that you can be is a worthy task. May we take the advice of the Apostle Paul: Col 3:23, “Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men.”

God, I want to be faithful in whatever task I have before me, even in cleaning the toilet in my own home. Amen.
Bro. Bill
In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page