Thursday, October 10, 2013

Daily Nugget

       Thursday, October 10th, 2013.  Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.
 "Don't be surprised if I stumble over my words when I am with you. Sometimes it is hard to talk with a big grin on my face" (Unknown).

No matter who we are, someone will be happy we are there. It doesn’t matter where we are, someone is going to be happy; someone is going to be glad to see us (unless it is 4:59 on a Friday afternoon). We make some people happy by coming in, some by staying a while, and some by leaving. In the Letter to the church at Philippi, Paul encourages us to “Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice” (Philippians 4:4). If we rejoice, we will have trouble doing so without a smile or grin on our faces. In other words, “If you are happy and you know it; notify your face!”

God, let my joy overflow in making the path of someone else brighter. Amen.
Bro. Bill Scroggs

In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page