Saturday, October 12, 2013

This kind of pain

Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ...     

all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.

Connie speaks today about ... the pain ...


“Too many to name!  People have NO clue until they experience it... and I don't wish this kind of pain on anyone!  I have lost the majority of my immediate family (my oldest brother, my youngest brother, my father and my mother is presently dying a slow and horrible death).”
Connie


Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Connie, and all who have lost a child. or a loved one.  I pray that You will hold them as close to Your heart as You hold the child they love and lost.

Father, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page