Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Grey Hair

Here are 2 verses today that I am holding up in faith.  The world offers many and varied idols for which we are supposed to place our confidence.  Yahweh will have none of it.  Only in Yahweh do we find strength and true security ... only in Yahweh.


Isaiah 46:3-4
"Listen to Me, house of Jacob,
all the remnant of the house of Israel,
who have been sustained from the womb,
carried along since birth.
I will be the same until your old age,
and I will bear you up when you turn gray.
I have made you, and I will carry you;
I will bear and save you."
(HCSB)


Oh Father!, Thank You for Your unfailing love and mercy!  Thank You for Your personal attention and care.  Help us to not wait until all else fails before we look to You.  For Your Name's sake I plead.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page