Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Daily Nugget

     Tuesday, September 17th, 2013.  Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

A young man spent an entire evening telling a girl how much he loved her. He said that he could not live without her, that he would go to the ends of the earth for her, yes, go through fire for her, or die for her. However, on leaving, he said, “I’ll see you tomorrow night if it doesn’t rain.”

I wonder how God feels when we pledge our undying love to Him and can’t even find our way to His house regularly. How does he feel when we sing on Sunday morning, “I love Thee, I love Thee, my Lord, and that Thou must know; but how much I love Thee, my actions will show,” and then we are silent for the rest of the week.

The writer in Psalm 30:12 gives us this word: “To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.”

God, let us praise You daily while we have breath. Amen.
Bro. Bill

Draw near to God daily, He desires fellowship with you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page