Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Daily Nugget

     Wednesday, September 11th, 2013.  Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

"NOW IS THE ONLY TIME THERE IS. MAKE YOUR NOW "WOW," YOUR MINUTES, MIRACLES, AND YOUR DAYS PAY. YOUR LIFE WILL HAVE BEEN MAGNIFICENTLY LIVED AND INVESTED, AND WHEN YOU DIE YOU WILL HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE" (MARK VICTOR HANSEN).

Every minute of each day is an investment in your bank of memories, not only for yourself, but also for the heritage you are leaving along the way. Psalm 104:33-34 expresses my desire: “I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD.”

God, give me the ability to keep my focus on You for You are good; nay You are great. Let me leave a trail of praise for others to hear and see. Amen.
Bro. Bill
In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page