Friday, May 17, 2013

Daily Nugget



     Friday, May 16th, 2013.  Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

An evangelist had held a service, at the close of which a little girl presented a bouquet of flowers the first spring had brought forth. He asked, “Why do you give me these flowers?”

She answered, “Because I love you.”

“Do you bring the Lord Jesus such gifts of your love at times?” he inquired.

“Oh,” said the little one, with an angelic smile, “I give myself to him!”


This attitude must be our example not only in our gifts but also in our service to God.  Our gifts must be motivated by a heart of love as we are reminded by the apostle Paul in I Corinthians 13:3, “And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profits me nothing.”

God, Let my life and service be an acceptable offering to You. Amen

Bro. Bill
I am thankful to know this Awesome God!

In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page