Sunday, February 10, 2013

Daily Nugget

     Sunday, February 10th, 2013. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“If worship does not change us, it has not been worship. To stand before the Holy One of eternity is to change. Worship begins in holy expectancy; it ends in holy obedience”  (Richard J. Foster).

When we look around and compare ourselves to the world, we may think, I am doing all right.  When we come into the presence of Holy God, however, we must confess, as did the prophet Isaiah in Isaiah 6:5, “Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.”

God, help us to meet with You and allow that change to transform us.  Amen.

Bro. Bill                                        
God is Good...  All the time!
I am thankful to know this Awesome God!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page