Saturday, December 29, 2012

Half decent days

 Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ...
 all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.

Dennill speaks today about ... guilting
   
Someone once said, "I am glad God has never asked that of me." At the time, I didn't take offense, even though it left me speechless. Also, I had one person continually say to me, "I don't know how you handle this."--Even on those days I felt OK, it made me feel guilty for having a half-way decent day.
Dennill
   
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Dennill, and all who have lost a child.  I pray that when the day comes that they can actually seem to breath freely, that You will be the freshness in their hearts.
 
Father, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page