Sunday, December 30, 2012

Daily Nugget

    Sunday, December 30th, 2012.
Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill
I remember going swimming and sticking my hand or foot into the water to see how cold it was going to be. Sometimes I would wade in until I was knee deep or waist deep before I would jump in totally. Though I was gradually getting wetter and wetter, I was not really swimming until I plunged in completely.



The same is true of our relationship with God. I see many people willing to trust God with the little things, but not giving themselves completely to Him.  The writer of Psalms 111:1 says, “Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.”

Let us give Him our entire self, plunging in totally to worship Him.


God, we give ourselves to You completely. Let us feel Your presence and power today. Amen.

Bro. Bill

I am thankful to know this Awesome God!
In GOD We Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page