Thursday, November 08, 2012

Daily Nugget

  Thursday, November 8th, 2012.

Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill
 

A small boy, with his father, was in an elevator going up in the Empire State Building in New York. As they flashed by the 62nd floor, the lad, in considerable anxiety, seized his father’s hand, and in an awestruck whisper, said, “Does God know we are coming?”

Sometimes by our actions we indicate that we think God is not looking; however, He sees our every move, knows our every tear and ever each thought that controls our tears and our moves.  He is not only looking for us, but also He is always listening for us to call upon Him. The writer of Psalms 116:1-2 gives us this beautiful thought: “I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.  Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.”

God, thank You for caring for us and being ready for us to turn to You for the little things as well as the monumental things.  Amen.
Bro. Bill

I am thankful to know this Awesome God!

In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page