Sunday, November 04, 2012

Daily Nugget

    Sunday, November 4th, 2012.

Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill

When he entered baseball’s Hall of Fame, ex-slugger Harmon Killebrew recalled, “My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, ‘You’re tearing up the grass.’ “‘We’re not raising grass,’ Dad would reply, ‘We’re raising boys!’ ”

I can look back and see times when I was raising grass and missing important minutes with my girls.  Thankfully, when we have blown it, we can go back to God for forgiveness and straighten up and strive to do better next time.

In 1 John 1:9 we are told, "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”

God, thank You for forgiveness that lets us begin again each day. Amen.
Bro Bill

In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page