Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Daily Nugget

    Tuesday, October 23rd, 2012.

Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill

“Laughter is the most beautiful and beneficial therapy God ever granted humanity.” (Charles R. Swindoll 1934– )

Today is the birthday of my brother Doug. He has one of the quickest wits and a most active sense of humor of anyone I have ever met. He has an uncanny ability to elicit a laugh at a time when you least expect it. When our family has been together, I have watched Doug move the whole crowd into laughing till tears run down our cheeks.
The wise writer of Proverbs 17:22 told us: “A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.”
 
Believe me, Doug added years to friends and family as he dispensed his humor.

God, thank You for those who bring joy and laughter to our hearts. Thank You for my brother Doug and the blessing he is to our family and friends.  Amen
Bro. Bill                                     
I am thankful to know this Awesome God!
 
In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page