Friday, October 12, 2012

Daily Nugget

    Friday, October 12th, 2012.

Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill

A teenage girl was examining her grandmother’s wedding ring. The girl said, “Wow, what heavy and cumbersome rings those were fifty years ago.” The grandmother replied, “That’s true, but don’t forget that in my day they were made to last a lifetime.”

Thirty-nine years ago, my wife and I exchanged our marriage vows looking forward to getting to celebrate our fiftieth wedding anniversary. I did not know at that time all the challenges we would face, nor did my wife Reta; however, in looking back, I would do it all again. The wise writer of Proverbs 18:22 said, “Whoso finds a wife finds a good thing.” I agree; I have found a good thing!
  
God, thank You for my wife Reta and the years You have given us together.  Amen.
Bro. Bill                                     
I am thankful to know this Awesome God!
In GOD We Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page