Tuesday, September 11, 2012

In their world


Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ...
 all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.
Heather speaks today about .. losing a sister
   

After my sister passed in May someone actually looked at me mid-Nov and said you really need to hit the malls and if you can't be happy during the holiday season at least you can watch others be happy. Needless to say I find no further comfort in this person... you truly learn a lot about how truly compassionate the people in your life are after going through a loss. Sadly, many do not even get it until it happens in their world.
Heather
   
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Heather, and all who have lost a a loved one.  I pray that those around them will have Your grace in order for them to be patient and caring toward those grieving.
 
Father, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page