Monday, September 10, 2012

Daily Nugget

      Monday, September 10th, 2012.

Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill


“This may shock you, but I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position. Attitude is that `single string’ that keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right, there’s no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, no challenge too great for me” (Charles R. Swindoll).

The apostle Paul challenges us with these words in Ephesians 6:7-8, “Render service with a good attitude, as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that whatever good each one does, slave or free, he will receive this back from the Lord.”

God,  help my attitude bring honor to you.  Amen.
Bro. Bill                                         
 I am thankful to know this Awesome God!
 
In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page