Monday, September 17, 2012

Daily Nugget

      Monday, September 16th, 2012.

Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill

“Lord, teach me to silence my own heart that I may listen to the gentle movement of the Holy Spirit within me and sense the depths which are of God.” (Elijah de Vidas. Sixteenth Century)

We live in a time when we have trouble sitting in silence. The writer of Psalms 46:10 records these words: Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.” 

God, let us find the time and place to be still and wordhip You.  Amen.
Bro. Bill                                         
I am thankful to know this Awesome God!
 
In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page