Thursday, September 13, 2012

Daily Nugget

    Thursday, September 13th, 2012.

Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill

 “The entire ocean is affected by a pebble.”  (Blaise Pascal 1623–1662)

We may think our actions only affect us, but the truth is we make a difference every day. Sometimes it is positive and sometimes it is negative.  The writer of Psalms 139:23-24  gives us this prayer to make the difference, “Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:  And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
                                                                                                        
 God, Help us to make a posiyive difference in our world today.  Amen.
Bro. Bill
I am thankful to know this Awesome God!
 
In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page