Thursday, July 26, 2012

Genuine concern

Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.


Sandy speaks today about ... concern

 
"Its as if another child will fix every thing. I did have another baby and he has healed my heart so much but I still wonder what my first would have been like at all of the stages of growing. Some people don't know what to say. All they need to do is acknowledge our loss and be sincere."
Sandy
 
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Sandy, and all who have lost a child.  I pray that Your grace and Your concern will fill their hearts And let those that try to console them find the right words that express their genuine concern.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page