Friday, July 13, 2012

Daily Nugget

      Friday, July 13th, 2012.

Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill


“You know it’s time to move to another job when some mornings you’d rather go to the dentist and have a root canal than go to work.” (Unknown)

I remember Dad telling me late in his career, “I have my belongings in a shoe box and can have my desk cleared out before break.” Now it was not that he did not enjoy his job, but he knew it was time to leave and spend time with Mom. That was in 1986 and they have enjoyed their minutes ever since.  The writer of Eccliastes 3:1 tells us: “To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.”

Embrace each stage of life and enjoy it.

God, let us live each day in Your presence making the most of our days with You.  Amen.

Bro. Bill                                         
God is Good...  All the time!
 
I am thankful to know this Awesome God!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page