Saturday, July 07, 2012

Daily Nugget

    Saturday, July 7th, 2012.

Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill


One day the great artist, Michelangelo, stood outside a window. Inside he saw a canvas with a few brushes and paints next to it. All that was missing was the hand of the artist. “Oh,” cried Michelangelo, “if I could only be inside, what a picture I could paint!” That’s exactly what Christ wishes when He stands outside our life. “Oh, what I could accomplish, if only I could get in!”

Jesus issues this invitation to us in Revelation 20,  Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.”  We must allow Him to get in. We must open the door of our heart. If we believe on Him, then He will bring peace to our troubled soul. 

God, create in us the works You deem fit. Amen.

Bro. Bill                                         
God is Good...  All the time!
 
I am thankful to know this Awesome God!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page