Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Daily Nugget

    Wednesday, July 4th, 2012.

Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill


“Freedom does not mean I am able to do whatever I want to do. That’s the worst kind of bondage. Freedom means I have been set free to become all that God wants me to be, to achieve all that God wants me to achieve, to enjoy all that God wants me to enjoy.” (Warren W. Wiersbe)

Sometimes we as a country puff out our chest and say, “Look what we did.” However when we look back in history, not the history distorted by writers today diluting God’s impact on America’s rise to freedom and power, we see God’s hand delivering us time and again. In John 8:36 Jesus reminds us, “If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.”

 God, thank You for our freedoms through You and Your son. Amen.

Bro. Bill                                         
God is Good...  All the time!
 
I am thankful to know this Awesome God!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page