Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A mother knows


Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.

Allison speaks today about ...cherishing


 
My Grandma said: IT WILL BE OK. I clung to that with everything I had...still am...it's been nine years Mothers Day and I miss my 17 year old daughter, Sarah, with every heartbeat...but it will be ok... I will see her again in heaven some day... for now, there's just a lot of little "unexplainable" things that tell me she is very much alive and well... just on the other side of the great divide! p.s. When my Grandma said those words, I was six... we were standing hand-in hand over the graves of her three babies that had died between child-birth and toddler-age. Now I'm a grandma... teaching my grandchildren about God... and Life... Life is real big and real precious... as Sarah put it: LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL POSSESSIONS OF ONE ANOTHER... 12/17/84 - 5/10/2002. To be given such a gift at Christmas and to return her on Mother's Day... I will hold her forever... a mother knows.. God knows...  Isaiah 49:15-16.
Allison
 
 
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Allison, and all who have lost a child.  I pray that knowing the love that each one has for their child will grow sweeter with each passing day.

Father, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page