Monday, June 04, 2012

It hits in waves


Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.

Robin speaks today about ... waves.

I was told by another member that what I was feeling was all normal .. all the crazy emotions that were going on in my mind were NOT me going crazy but it was all a part of the grieving process. And also that it hits in waves, some days will be tolerable and some days will be like loosing my son all over again.
Robin

Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Robin, and all who have lost a child. I pray that when the waves of sorrow rage ... that somewhere in the storm the words will be heard, "Peace ... be still."

Father, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page