Saturday, June 02, 2012

Daily Nugget

    Saturday, June 2nd, 2012.

Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

An elderly gentleman was out walking with his young grandson. “How far are we from home?” he asked the grandson. The boy answered, “Grandpa, I don’t know.” The grandfather asked, “Well, where are you?” Again the boy answered, “I don’t know.” Then the grandfather said good-naturedly, “Sounds to me as if you are lost.” The young boy looked up at his grandfather and said, “Nope, I can’t be lost. I’m with you.” Ultimately, that is the answer to our lostness, too. We can’t be lost if He is with us.  (King Duncan)

Most late model vehicles come equipped with a G.P.S. tracking system to help keep you on the correct route. As you make a turn it perceives to be in the wrong direction a voice alerts you that it is ‘recalculating’ to tell you how to get back on the right track. The writer of Psalms 119:105 teaches us with these words, “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.”

God, Thank You for Your daily guidance. Amen
Bro. Bill                                         
God is Good...  All the time!
 
I am thankful to know this Awesome God!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page