Thursday, May 31, 2012

Go to Jesus

Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.

 Shirley speaks today about ... listening.

Through the short life of my daughter she taught me how to be strong with the challenges she had. And because of the autism she never spoke a word but we grew together and she would communicate to me through my heart, I knew her needs, wants, ect. After her death of course the stabbing pain in my heart, yes I really know the term broken heart is real it is not a figure of speech, but she was communicating with me even after her death and as time passes the less the communication from her. Any way the best advise was what she sent to my heart "Do not let the pain rule or control you. I did not need to feel the pain anymore, and to go to Jesus.  So you need to have that same courage to let go so Jesus can carry you through. Let Jesus be your strength."  No I am not loony that is what she told me and it is working.
Shirley

Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Shirley, and all who have lost a child. I pray that they will learn to hear their child in their heart ... to gain strength for the day.

God, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page